A property manager will remove the headaches, hassles and the hours it takes for you to manage your own investment properties. Property managers deal directly with the prospects, tenants, contractors, insurance companies, utility companies, homeowners’ associations and property owners. A property manager will save you time by properly marketing your rental at a profitable rate and in the most visible areas to rent your property quickly and keep tenant turnover low. A FULL SERVICE property management company will collect rents, coordinate repairs, complete preventative maintenance inspections, respond to tenant complaints and coordinate evictions. Most importantly a property manager will increase your bottom line and protect your investment and always communicate with you in a timely manner.
AIP Management, LLC will provide all of these services for you, at an affordable rate. Our commitment to excellence has earned us the reputation as one of the best property management companies in the area. You will have 23 years of Real Estate and Property Management experience at your disposal.
Why Hire A Property Manager?
- You have multiple properties
- You don’t live near your rental
- You don’t want to be a landlord
- You don’t have the time required to profitably manage your investments
- You feel overwhelmed with the day to day tasks of managing your properties
- You are having a hard time increasing your bottom line
Why Hire US?
- We DO NOT charge the first month leasing fee
- Managing more than $9,000,000 in Assets
- We maintain an average occupancy rate of 96%
- We offer Virtual Tours of all properties
- We utilize state of the art industry software
Do you floss your teeth?
But can you perform your own root canals or extractions?
A property OWNER is limited with how much they can do and what resources they have. Our professional real estate management team has the knowledge, resources, and experience to deal with all sorts of situations and to increase the Property Owner’s bottom line. There are several facets of this business that the average property owner is not equipped to handle:
- Sitting in court for hours
- Negotiating with contractors
- Consulting with reputable legal console to make sure all documents are legally sound
We are constantly consulting with leading business coaches, other property management firms, and real estate litigators to minimize the probability of surprises.
- How do you get a problem tenant out of your property?
- How do you deal with a Home Owner’s Association that is fining you due to your tenant’s actions or inactions?
- How do you decide when it is time to change the air handler in your air conditioning system or when to keep paying for repairs?
- Do you have the proper documentation for pets in your leasing package?
- How do you deal with bed bugs?
- Who’s responsibility is it do deal with cockroaches?
- What disclosures do you have in place to protect yourself?
- Are you open for any liabilities? Lawsuits?
Call US today 540-665-8700, that is how you handle these problems!